Advice For Accountants, Lawyers & Professionals
We assist professional advisors and their clients by providing advice on:
- different types of formal corporate insolvency appointments
- different types of formal personal insolvency appointments
- Australian Taxation Office (“ATO”) enforcement procedures, such as the issue of Statutory Demands, Director Penalty Notices, Garnishee Notices, writs and summons, etc;
- negotiation with major creditors such as banks, financial institutions and the ATO;
- restructuring options;
- negotiation of dispute settlements and payment arrangements
- assistance with dispute resolution between directors, shareholders, creditors, business partners, etc;
- director guarantees and other personal guarantee issues;
- insolvent trading issues; and
- Members Voluntary Liquidation.
In most instances we initially meet with the client and their professional advisers to discuss the specifics of the issues being faced by the client. The first meeting is free of charge, as we are conscious that the client is likely to have financial difficulties and by not charging we remove a barrier from the client dealing with their financial problems.
We assist professional advisors throughout Western Australia and regularly travel to regional locations to assist the professional in dealing with their client’s problems. We usually do not insist the client travels to Perth for a meeting, as that is yet another problem the client often doesn’t want to deal with.
For further information please contact our office.
Whether you are looking for help with your company, business or personal affairs, we can help you find a solution for your financial problems.