Direct Line: (08) 9463 3000
Specialising in management and business recovery for over 30 years, Chris is one of Western Australia’s most experienced Business Advisers. He has extensive experience in voluntary administrations, business recovery, both corporate and personal insolvency services and the management of complex assignments.
Chris has undertaken a wide variety of roles for small business to listed companies and values his strong working relationships with accountants, bankers, creditors, financiers, lawyers and other advisers.
Chris maintains the importance of adding value to client operations and being cost-effective in the services his firm provides, while also maintaining the highest ethical and statutory standards.
- mining services
- building and construction
- Official Liquidator
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (formerly known as the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia)
- Australian Institute of Credit Management