Direct Line: (08) 9463 3000
Since commencing practise in corporate and personal insolvency in 1989, Kim has had considerable experience in a broad range of industries, with extensive experience in resources and hospitality.
In addition to practising in Perth, Kim devotes considerable time to servicing WA Insolvency Solutions’ clients in regional Western Australia, particularly through its part-time offices in Albany, Bunbury, Esperance and Kalgoorlie and the full-time office in Busselton when working with our South West Manager, Jim Baker.
When not practising formal corporate and personal insolvency administrations, Kim also provides specialist advice on business restructuring, and negotiation with creditors.
- mining services
- building and construction
- South West
- Great Southern
- South Eastern
- Official Liquidator
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (formerly known as the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia)
- Member of the Institute of Company Directors