Amanda is widely recognised for her technical expertise and strong commercial sense.
Amanda has over 15 years experience as a business recovery, reconstruction, insolvency and liquidation specialist and her innovative resolution strategies and strong negotiation skills make her a particularly strong ally for her clients.
She has gained significant experience working across a variety of industries including:
- information technology
- Registered Liquidator
- Chartered Accountant
- Public Practice Certificate
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice I and II
- Bachelor of Commerce
Amanda has more than 15 years experience as a business recovery, reconstruction, insolvency and liquidation specialist. Her specialist skills include:
- discussing administration options for companies with their directors
- managing all aspects of trade-on administrations
- negotiating sales of businesses or assets
- settlement negotiations
- compliance with different legislations
- cross border insolvency
- problem solving and conflict resolution
- effective communication
- achieving the best outcome for creditors through asset realisations and/or voidable transaction recovery
- timely response to matters
- efficient and thorough completion of matters
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Turnaround Management Association of Australia
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Women’s Insolvency Network Australia
- Business Chicks
Amanda has vast experience working with companies, corporations, partnerships and organisations of all sizes. From single-director businesses to SMEs with less than five employees to large companies and multi-company groups.
Amanda’s recent engagements include the following:
- Voluntary administration of a company with subsidiaries in China, the USA and Singapore – dealing with complex cross-border insolvency issues
- Voluntary administration of large construction companies with numerous contracts and projects
- Receivership of a well-known entertainment establishment and extracting a significant settlement from parties involved, for the benefit of the secured creditor
- The voluntary winding up of two government hospital administration divisions
- The administration of a motor auction house and dealing with complex PPSA issues
- Voluntary administration of a large retail chain
- Voluntary administration of franchises
- Voluntary administration of publicly listed entities
- Receivership of a Partnership
Away from work, Amanda likes to unwind by reading, travelling, doing Cuban salsa dancing and attending live music concerts.
Expect a response within 24 hours.