“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
Marcus has gained his experience from a wide range of insolvency and reconstruction appointments. He was Associate Director at GM Advisory before joining Jirsch Sutherland in 2018.
His experience was gained across a wide range of industries including:
- property development
- civil engineering
- resort management rights
- golf courses; and
- sporting clubs.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Registered Liquidator
Marcus has 14 years’ experience providing corporate and personal insolvency solutions. His specialist skills include:
- corporate Investigations
- corporate recovery and insolvency
- personal Receiverships
Marcus has also successfully completed numerous commercial, residential and business sales within both Queensland and interstate.
- CPA Australia
- Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners
- Joint Liquidator of Rimfire Constructions (Qld) Pty Ltd
- Joint Administrator of Franchise Retail Brands Limited
- Liquidator of NYS Operations Pty Ltd – New York Slice Franchisor
- Controllership of the portfolio of properties held by the Premium Income Fund
- Liquidation of the former Gold Coast United Football Club
- Administration of the Coolum Resort
- Administration of Coeur De Lion Investments
- Administration and sale of the Swicker’s Kingaroy Bacon Factory
In his spare time Marcus enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing golf and watching rugby.
Expect a response within 24 hours.