Peter is known for working with clients to consider all options with a view to maximising the return to creditors while minimising the financial and emotional stress experienced by those facing financial difficulties.
Peter has managed various complex formal appointments and has acquired experience across a diverse range of industries.
Peter’s experience has been gained across a wide range of industries including:
- building and construction
- equipment and labour hire
- real estate and property
- food production
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major in Accounting
- Certified Practicing Accountant
Peter has nearly 10 years’ experience dealing with all matters related to corporate and personal insolvency. He specialises in:
- corporate insolvency services
- PPSA matters
- voluntary administrations
- CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Peter has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small
companies. Peter has managed formal appointments for the following:
- Newfern Holdings Pty Ltd (manufacturing)
- Mias Bakery Pty Ltd (large scale bakery)
- West Coast Milling Pty Ltd (flour processing plant)
- PDC Group of Companies (construction / engineering)
- RWE Robinson & Sons Pty Ltd (construction)
- Process Resource Group Pty Ltd (mining)
- S & D Stokes Transport Pty Ltd (transport)
- Allmine Group of Companies (mining)
Peter enjoys spending time with family, golf, snooker and undertaking home improvements.
Expect a response within 24 hours.