Chris is a firm believer in adding value to client operations while also being cost-effective.
Chris advises accountants, lawyers and their clients in Perth as well as in the central and northern areas of the state and values the strong working relationships he forms.
Chris’s experience has been gained from working in a wide range of industries including:
- building and construction
- mining services
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
Chris has more than 35 years’ experience providing management and business recovery services and is considered one of Western Australia’s most experienced business advisers. He specialises in:
- voluntary administrations
- business recovery
- corporate and personal insolvency services
- management of complex assignments
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
Chris has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies.
Chris has been appointed external administrator of many significant businesses and companies including:
- Marine & Civil Construction Pty Ltd (civil engineering)
- Energy Enterprise Group Pty Ltd (heavy equipment & truck hire)
- Beds Plus Pty Ltd (retail and manufacturing)
- Co’s Transport Pty Ltd (transport)
- Process Resource Group Pty Ltd (mining)
- Johcar Pty Ltd (winery and hospitality)
- Genserve Australia Pty Ltd (electrical contracting)
- Midland Constructions Pty Ltd (commercial construction)
- Wila Gutharra Community Aboriginal Corporation (indigenous training)
- Ozone Electrical Pty Ltd (electrical contracting)
- Cell Aquaculture Ltd (reconstruction, ASX listed company)
- Eyeson Workforce Pty Ltd (mining services)
- Kimberley Diamond Corporation Pty Ltd (mining)
Chris enjoys getting out on the golf course and watching AFL.
Expect a response within 24 hours.