Gareth uses innovative strategies and operational plans to influence perceptions, behaviour and decisions
Gareth has more than 20 years’ experience as a strategic business leader. He joined Jirsch Sutherland in May 2016 after working in C-Suite positions within professional services organisations in Australia and the UK.
At Jirsch Sutherland he is responsible for overseeing the following:
- IT and systems
- human resources
- communications and events
- M&A and business development
- compliance and performance
- strategy and reporting
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) SS with Honours, University of Exeter
- Behavioural Economics, Harvard University
- Professional Development, University of Notre Dame
Gareth enjoys travel and sport, preferably when combined. While his days of playing rugby and cricket are now limited to Viva 7s and the Balmoral Touch Football Academy, he supports the Waratahs and, every four years, the British and Irish Lions, not to mention the Big Bash League team, the Sydney Sixers.
Expect a response within 24 hours.