Liam has significant insolvency and reconstruction experience across a wide range of industries.
Liam joined Jirsch Sutherland in 2011, having previously worked at a large, Sydney-based, specialist insolvency firm, and then in the business recovery and insolvency division of a large mid-tier accounting firm.
Liam has worked across a wide range of industries including:
- Bachelor of Business
- Masters of Financial Analysis
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Registered Liquidator
Liam has more than 10 years’ experience in the insolvency and reconstruction sectors. He has undertaken numerous formal corporate insolvency appointments and informal advisory and workout engagements including:
- Independent business reviews
- Security and lending reviews
- Financial investigations
Liam keeps up-to-date with the latest industry skills and news through membership of the following professional groups:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Liam has vast experience working with companies, corporations and organisations of all sizes – from single-director businesses, SMEs with less than five employees, multi-company groups, to large, mid and small companies. Liam’s recent engagements involve the following:
- ECH Australia Pty Ltd (manufacturing, transport and logistics)
- Phoenix Shutdown Services Pty Limited (labour hire and mining)
- Total Transport Logistics (TTL) (transport)
- Castel Electronics Pty Limited (airconditioning)
- Neal.It Pty Limited (computer retailer)
In addition, Liam has been involved in the following significant business/companies
- JFTA Pty Ltd (chemical engineering)
- Cavalier Homes Brisbane Pty Limited (construction)
- Platinum Communications Pty Limited (retail)
- Yapp Mobile Pty Limited (software development)
Away from work, Liam enjoys cricket, motorsport and travelling.
Expect a response within 24 hours.